The Salon Professional Academy of Winnipeg provides Esthetics programs that promote a higher level of skin and nail professional. Earning your esthetician’s license through TSPA means you may enjoy a higher earning potential. Your Esthetics career opportunities after TSPA are limitless. Your career in esthetics deserves the best start, come learn how to master the art of the glow today.
Our esthetics programs teach you the latest techniques to purify, balance and renew the skin, as well as innovative techniques for manicures, pedicures, nail extensions, and nail sculpturing with the addition of Make-up artistry and Babe lash extensions. We’re proud to be offering a curriculum infused with the latest technical training from the industry leaders. You will also gain knowledge of business strategies and receive training in guest services. Our Esthetics program not only prepare you for the government exam, but more importantly, for a long-term career in the industry.
- Small classroom sizes to encourage your creativity and promote better learning
- Specialized techniques and theoretical principals for skin analysis and conditions utilizing Dermalogica’s unique Face Mapping® skin analysis, customized facials to treat specific skin conditions, chemical treatments, skin and body treatments, eyebrow arching and hair removal
- Body Treatments such as Hot Stone Massage, Relaxation Massage & Wraps
- Advanced techniques for basic nail care as well as artificial nail products and the chemistry of nails
- The artistry of make-up application to help you enhance your guest’s experience and dermatological results
- Critical business planning and communications skills for a well-rounded education
- Microdermabrasion one of the more recent skin-care techniques to have crossed over from Hollywood to the mainstream.
- Lash lift a new generation perming method that is safer, more effective and more beautiful than traditional eyelash perms
- Hands-on training with state-of-the-art equipment and technology for real-world experience
- Access to and instruction from world renown artists
- TSPA provides guidance and instruction on finding a job prior to graduation