With over 25 years of experience in the transportation industry – a fully equipped lab, professional training class room, and a fleet of current model trucks we ensure comprehensive quality training for our students.
We focus on real world training (practical) in addition to the Classroom training (knowledge) that is essential to ensure our students are dispatch ready.
Upgrading your license to a PROFESSIONAL level is a lot more involved that simply passing a test.
Your knowledge and skill set must also be improved/upgraded to insure that you maximize your earnings /career potential
Regardless of your career path needs – driving for local – regional or long haul – Gov’t employment – we prepare you to succeed.
Full- time 244hrs Entry-level professional truck drivers training course.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Full Class 5 License
- Class 1 Authorized learners – Air Brake Authorized endorsement
- Valid medical record on file with the Manitoba Public Insurance, Medical Records
Training Delivery Plan
At Perfect One Truck Driving School all our courses are inclusive – of practical skills and knowledge training as per industry standards – for the applicable license
- Classroom Theory – 80 hours
- Practical Observation & Training – 160 hours
- Practical Testing with MPI- 4 hours
- Total Training – 244 hours